Saturday, April 4, 2009

More Random Pics


This my baby sister Abbey. I cannot believe she will be turning 14 this year. She is one of my closest friends. My parents live near us, so we see them a couple times a week. So needless to say, me and Abbey have sleepovers and watch random movies at 2 in the morning. She is so funny, and we laugh so hard together. I love that she is my sister.






We can never be too serious.





This is baby Will. I love this little guy. This is Brandon and Heather's son. He is not very happy in this picture, but its alright, he is still so stinking cute. Steve-o and I have so much fun playing with him, needless to say we always leave with baby puke all over our clothes. As long as the baby is cute, the puke is cute too.




This is my friend Heather... pretty much my only friend in St. George, ha ha. Its true and not true at the same time. I worked with her husband at the hotel a couple years ago, and we started playing poker together, and now we hang out ALL the time. This is us trying to be serious, or hot, or thoughtful. Ha ha. I don't know, but I like it.
This picture looks like we are about to fight another girl click. Heather is giving them the stare down, and I am like almost snickering like "oh no you didn't". Hahaha. Even though we look tough, its a cute picture.
Anyway, you all can tell that we had a lot of fun, maybe to much fun taking this pictures. Hopefully you enjoyed them.
I will make some normal posts, I promise. Until then, "Stay Classy San Diego".


3 comments:

Heather Stott said...

HAHAHAHA too funny! those pictures crack me up! I am glad you are now on your own and graduated blogging 101. You did that post all by your self! hahaha... good job! I love the layout and colors too.

Heather Stott said...

I just showed brandon your post and told him William and I made your post and he said where the He!! am I??? hahaha

Heather Stott said...

ok.. I thought you said you were going to keep up on the posting?!?!