Monday, March 30, 2009

Our first post... awww

So, Heather being the awesome friend that she is, created this blog for us. Even though I really don't have anything to write about except ourselves, which is weird but I will give it a try.

On Saturday we decided to have a family photo shoot. We haven't taken any pictures since we have been married, and Brandon and Heather wanted to take some with baby Will, or B-Will as Steve-o likes to call him. We had so much fun. Some are cute. Some are not as cute. Enjoy!





Black and White or Color? I think I like both.















This one is my favorite. Love the red shoes!


Heather thought these were funny, so I will keep them in. HAHA! Anyway, blogging actually isn't so bad, maybe I will get good at it and keep it up to date. Probably wishful thinking but we'll see.

3 comments:

Heather Stott said...

I didnt create your blog... you did it...i just up loaded some pics for you... i will be the first to make a comment! yay! you are now officially a blogger, and not just a blog stalker! :) Love the pics! there were a lot more but I stopped myself!

Shirley (Spunky) said...

Way way cute photos - I love the hair AND the red shoes! AWESOME!

Ashley said...

Cute pictures! yall are adorable!! Is that your new hair cut? i love it!